Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Perils of Resting

How can resting for two days make me so sore?  Thanks to a looming deadline, I spent the past two days chained to my computer, and now my hips are sore, my arches hurt, and my calves have knotted up.  Even my toes are stiff!  This is ridiculous.  I eased back into my workout schedule with a long (11 mile) walk at the canal this morning, but it just seemed to make me stiffer.  Time to get out the glass beads and start working the toes again!

p.s. Thanks to everyone who entered the Harlequin Romantic Suspense authors' KILLER CHRISTMAS contest.  I couldn't answer your comments because my blog doesn't recognize me and wouldn't let me leave a comment (!!!).  But I'll be sending Jean Stewart one of my backlist books.  Happy holidays, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment