Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stuck in Place

I seem to be stuck in one spot.  I can run three to four miles on the treadmill, but only one mile outdoors.  I don't know if the inhaler helps or not...  It definitely doesn't make a dramatic difference, but I guess time will tell.  I haven't been able to add any distance to my workouts in weeks.

In the meantime, I have reactivated the old injuries that sidelined me years ago.  I have a physical therapy appointment this week, so I'm hoping that will get me back on track.  If not, I will have to limit my runs to the treadmill since that doesn't hurt as much.

The only good news is that my weight is back to normal.  I have no idea why or how that happened, but I'm not going to complain!  At this point I need all the good news I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment